Computer Science Software (Pty) Ltd
Registration Number 98/06964/07
Manual in terms of section 51 of the
Promotion of Access to Information Act, 2 of 2000
Computer Science Software (Pty) Ltd is a private company providing software development and related training services to clients. We are situated in Bellville, Western Cape, RSA.
|Street address:||2 Bateleur Office Park, First Floor, Pasita Street, Rosen Park, Bellville 7530|
|Postal address:||PO Box 1174, Durbanville 7551|
|Telephone:||+27 21 975 0215|
|Facsimile:||+27 21 975 5594|
The manual contemplated in terms of section 10 of the Promotion of Access to Information Act ("the Act") has not been published.
No notice has been published in terms of section 52(2) of the Act.
- Arbitration Act No. 42 of 1965
- Basic Conditions of Employment No. 75 of1997
- Companies Act No. 61 of 1973
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Health Diseases Act No.130 of 1993
- Copyright Act No. 98 of 1978
- Credit Agreements Act No. 75 of 1980
- Currency and Exchanges Act No. 9 of 1933
- Debtor Collectors Act No. 114 of 1998
- Finance Act No. 35 of 2000
- Financial Relations Act No. 65 of 1976
- Income Tax Act No. 95 of 1967
- Intellectual Property Laws Amendments Act No. 38 of 1997
- Labour Relations Act No. 66 of 1995
- Occupational Health & Safety Act No. 85 of 1993
- Skills Development Levies Act No. 9 of 1999
- Skills Development Act No. 97 of 1998
- Stamp Duties Act No. 77 of 1968
- Trade Marks Act No. 194 of 1993
- Unemployment Contributions Act No. 4 of 2002
- Unemployment Insurance Act No. 63 of 2001
- Usury Act No 73 of 1968
- Value Added Tax Act No. 89 of 1991
Classification of records:
Form of request:
The requester must use the prescribed form to make the request for access to a record. This must be made to the head of the private body. This request must be made to the address, fax number or electronic mail address of the body, set out above [s 53(1) of the Act].
The requester must provide sufficient detail on the request form to enable the head of the private body to identify the record and the requester. The requester should also indicate which form of access is required. The requester should also indicate if any other manner is to be used to inform the requester and state the necessary particulars to be so informed [s 53(2)(a) and (b) and (c) of the Act].
The requester must identify the right that is sought to be exercised or to be protected and provide an explanation of why the requested record is required for the exercise or protection of that right [s 53(2)(d) of the Act].
If a request is made on behalf of a another person, the requester must then submit proof of the capacity in which the requester is making the request to the satisfaction of the head of the private body [s 53(2)(f) of the Act].
A requester who seeks access to a record containing personal information about that requester is not required to pay the request fee. Every other requester, who is not a personal requester, must pay the required request fee.
The head of the private body must notify the requester (other than a personal requester) by notice, requiring the requester to pay the prescribed fee (if any) before further processing the request [s 54(1) of the Act].
After the head of the private body has made a decision on the request, the requester must be notified in the required form.
If the request is granted then a further access fee must be paid for the search, reproduction, preparation and for any time that has exceeded the prescribed hours to search and prepare the record for disclosure [s 54(6) of the Act].